Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Congratulations LA Kings!

Congratulations to the LA Kings organization on winning the Stanley Cup.  I was so excited to watch the amazing run your team has had during the playoffs.  Really anything can happen, because it's the cup!

Logo From Wikipedia


You all may know that I love hockey and to see a franchise win that has been competitive in the past but had never won before was really exciting.  In general, I felt like this playoff season was a David vs Goliath story and 2 Davids made it to the Cup finals.

Check some photos on Yahoo!  Really how happy do they look?  They may not be my Pens, but I cried when they first got to touch the cup.  As a fan, you follow the highs and lows of the season.  The intensity of the playoffs and finally the nail biting of the final series.  It's a wild ride and LA welcome to the club.

Plus it doesn't hurt that 2 of the players the Flyers traded to win a cup won a cup without the Flyers.  Karma it's a bitch!

<3 Heather

2 comments:

  1. I was pulling for the Kings to win because I love Rob Scuderi, Drew Doughty, and, now, Dustin Brown. The NHL has absolutely the best trophy presentation in all of sport. The hoisting of The Cup gives me goosebumps. Here's to the Pens hoisting The Cup in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree on all levels. I didn't want to come and root for the Kings because I was afraid I was a jinx but they were always in the back of my mind as the playoffs went one. I had goosebumps last night too! #Pensin13

      Delete