Friday, January 16, 2015

Finished Object Friday - Princess Plume

I got this one done this summer when I finally cracked open my Twisted Fiber Arts Evolution skein in July.  The yarn was a gorgeous pink to purple with a lovely reddish tinge in between.  The color was called 12 Princesses after the Grimm's Fairy Tale.

I wanted to make a hat that had some nice work but would show off the color evolution so I picked Plumeable because I liked the little lace pattern but it wouldn't take away from the color changes.

See all the pretty colors?
I currently wear the hat in equal rotation with some other hats I have made or have been gifted.  Though the the colors on this one do brighten the dull gray days.

Ravelry Page - Princess Plume
Pattern - Plumeable
Needles - US 5 /3.75 mm
Yarn - Twisted Fiber Arts - Queen
Colors - 12 Princesses evolution (Spring 2014 Fairy Tale Club)
Duration - 10 Days

Check out more Finished Objects at Tami's Amis!

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment