Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Craft Your Perfect Day - 3KCBWWC

Welcome again to the Knit and Crochet Blog Week, Day 3! Today's topic was to talk about your knitting and crochet hero.  I really don't have one so I decided to take a walk on the wild side and do the Wild Card topic.Here are the details about today's topic. 


Details and Image care of eskimimi makes
So what would be my fantasy day.  I really think that I spend some days on the weekends just crafting so that doesn't really count.  I think instead I will think outside of the crocheted square and hop in a Blue Police Box and go about 20 years in the future.  Yes that is what I will do.


Image from Wikipedia

April 25, 2032



Today, I decided to take a day off. The kids are at school, the husband at work and I just needed some me time. I am forgoing things on my to list. Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning can all stay on hold. Instead, I get in my hover car and fly over to the local yarn store and purchase ye old wool nylon blend sock yarn.

I browse and squeeze all of the yarns and eventually pick up a lovely emerald green yarn to make socks. I make my purchase. Grab a health tonic and hover back home.

As I get to my craft room. I pull out the boxes and totes with my knitting supplies and get to work winding the yarn and casting on. As I get settled on the window seat in the room, I pull out the extra pair of hands and start reading a book. These animatronic arms attach to my body and through electric impulses from my brain turn pages like my real arms and hands which are currently clicking away on the first sock. All the while watching vintage episodes of the 2013 Stanley Cup Finals where the Pens beat the Canucks for the cup.

As the time passes, I enjoy a relaxing afternoon doing nothing and everything at the same time.

<3 Heather

Check out other great pictures by searching for 3KCBWWC or 3KCBWDAY3

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to say it, but I shudder to think what the world will be like in 20 years. But that's just me. I love how you work the Stanley Cup Finals in there, clever.

    ReplyDelete