Saturday, April 28, 2012

Improving Your Skillset - 3KCBWDAY6

Welcome again to the Knit and Crochet Blog Week, Day 6!  Here are the details about today's topic.

Details and image care of eskimimi makes

So I actually had a bit of a realization lately.  I was surfing through some beginner knitter forums on Ravelry.  I looked at the threads and topics and realized, that I was no longer a beginner.  In my knitting, I have knit in the round, fair isled, knit socks and cables.


I know I am not an expert by any means but I think that this is a a practice and I need to be challenged by new patterns and new techniques.  After I get some of my WIPs done, I plan on starting some socks from the toe up as well as more patterned socks.  I also want to do more color work.  I love these crafts because there is still so much to do.

<3 Heather

Check out other great pictures by searching for 3KCBWDAY6

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely not a beginner anymore! You have finished so many great projects!

    ReplyDelete