Monday, October 1, 2012

2012 - September Recap

Fall seems to finally be here.  The weather is crisp and cool and the leaves are beginning to change.  I know that 30 days have past but I cannot fathom where September went?  Can you?  I know what I did but it was hectic and mellow at the same time.  Lots of time for working on Knitting and Crochet but it was more scattered than in previous months.

I love that I got a good jump on my white centered grannies and that I started on the infinity cowl that has been sitting in my stash for months.  Now to start the next tournament of Nerd Wars and get some holiday knitting done.

I feel kinda bad because I broke up with the boy this month.  He kept asking what he could do to fix things but there was nothing to fix it just wasn't there.  I feel bad but in the long run it was and still is the right decision.

Well onto my mosaic.  I love these because it really allows me to review the month and get an idea of where the time went.


<3 Heather

2 comments:

  1. September is over and it's sad, but October is a wonderful month too! I like when it starts to get colder and the leaves start to change. Also, I wouldn't feel too bad about the break up, you saved him a lot of pain later by doing what you did. On to bigger and better things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I love October though I didn't get to celebrate Oktoberfest, the month of October rocks as well.

      Delete