Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Super Star!

Hello all,

You may have remembered in July I mentioned that I shot a PSA to promote the study of STEM and STEM careers (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).

That's Me! - Note Just a Picture
As a bit of an update, you my loyal readers really spoke out about how awesome you thought my efforts were. Well, I am happy to tell you that the PSA is done and available on the follow website.  I don't usually like to post to much about myself (i.e. whole name) online but since you all asked.  I am making an exception.

So here you go!

Math+Science = Success

<3 Heather

2 comments:

  1. How were you so calm during the whole thing? You did so well! I'm so excited for you! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit nervous but your just staring into a box with words scrolling by so no red light to get shy about. Plus the lights are bright and you can't see anything behind them so it wasn't too bad.

      Delete