One year ago today, I took the plunge and started this blog. I really had no idea what tone it was going to take but I wanted to start something. I was still reeling from losing my mother and just wanted something positive in my life.
So with all new things, I posted a lot, trying to find my voice and what this blog was going to become. As time passed, I knew the yarn updates were going to probably drive the blog but was surprised at how much of my life I shared.
As the seasons changed I reflected on life and the world, I reflected on my mother and family and just became thankful for finding myself.
You all were a salvation in that you were interested in me and drove me to keep writing. To tell stories of my family, my mom and my weekends and everything in between.
So in honor of my 1 year blog anniversary I have a quest for you to complete for a chance to win the giveaway.
But what is in this giveaway?
1 Skein of Madelinetosh Sock Yarn in Magenta
|I would have guessed a berry red but it's purple|
5 Stitch markers of your color choice that I make
|These are examples|
So here is the quest, by completing each step you will get an entry for the giveaway.
- one entry for commenting on this post
- one entry if you are a follower of my blog
- one entry if you answer, "Who is the blog named after?" in email or Rav message
- two entries if you can answer, "What did I bake the most of and what type were they?" in email or Rav message
- two entries if you can answer, "What is my favorite sport and team?" in email or Rav message (hint: they just came off of strike)
- finally three entries if you can answer, "What are the names of the dogs in my life?" in email or Rav message
As a reminder, here is my email and Rav ID
Rav ID: Junebug2285