Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIP Wednesday - Shifting Hues 4

Hello all, another week has passed and I got some progress on my projects.  I am really thankful for WIP Wednesdays because not only do I get to update all of you on my knitting/crocheting progress but I get to have a weekly record of what's going on in my life.  I look back even on last year's posts and see what I was talking about.

The weather has stayed lovely but the longer it stays the more it makes me think of back to school and fall.  Not that I don't love those things but I am not ready to run to class 2X a week. It just makes life busy and less time for knitting.

Hue Shift Afghan

21 Squares complete on this block


Once again, this was one of the main focuses this week.  I just want to get this blanket done so I keep pushing and with the yellow and green block complete I have 51 blocks done.  Over half way there!

The yellow parts are my favorite
I am really happy with how this is coming along.  I really like all of the colors I picked and can't wait to put it together.


Other Projects

I did manage to bind off something and hope to have a FO post soon.  Since I got a project off of the needles, it was time to start 2 more.  I started Cherry Sundry and Happy Street which are lovely new shawls.  I can't wait to get more done to show you the awesome colors I picked.

Anyway, that was my week.  Hope yours is going well.

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis and Frontier Dreams

Check out my new meme Movie Madness Monday

<3 Heather


2 comments: