Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday - One Step Forward....Two Steps Back

Another busy day and I forgot to take pictures this morning to blog.  Anyway, I just took some pictures so I am ready to go.  While I did get out and enjoy the weekend.  Becky and her husband moved to Philly this weekend.  I also got news that Jenn is engaged to her boyfriend.  Looks like I will be a bridesmaid again soon.

Cherry Sundry
Pretty Houndstooth
So I made some progress on this shawl.  Aside from it growing the pattern is keeping me entertained and it's super easy to work.

It's growing!
Quaker Foxhunt

So I have some frustrating news.  I lost my project.  My shawl, my needles, my yarn, my project bag.  I dropped them after knit night and lost them.  Ugh!  I was able to call the Twisted Fiber Arts and got another skein but I still have to replace my bag and Chiagoo tips.  Gah!  So basically to be continued...

White Centered Granny Blanket

As promised no more photos until the official photo shoot.  I did manage to get 75% of the ends weaved in at knit night last week.  I think I will be able to finish it this week and then pictures!

So that's all for this week.

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis and Frontier Dreams

Check out my new meme Movie Madness Monday

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment