Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WIP Wednesday - So Close

Nothing to thrilling or exciting going on this past week.  Work and life are moving along and before I know it, it's Wednesday and time for an update.

So without further ado, let's talk about knitting :)

Hue Shift Afghan

Almost done!
I can see the light at the end of the mitered square tunnel.  This has been a long time coming but I am so close to finishing this section.  I plan on getting it done this week and sewing all 4 sections together this weekend.

This is looking awesome!
I have been debating about a camel color for the edging vs navy.  The original called for black but since my dark blue is so rich I worry that it won't look right with the navy.  If you have thoughts or opinions please let me know to help me decide.

Oh La La!

Slowly progressing
I know it doesn't look like much but I am making progress with this project.  I get a few rows in when I get sick of mitered squares.  I have to knit this block until its 6.25 inches and I think it's at 5.5 right now.  The next step is the arm hole shaping then picking up from the provisional cast on for the fronts.

Blast Off Shrug

I messed up the pattern a bit but it's just a swatch ;-)
So I got another pattern repeat done on my swatch.  I have one more to go before I can wash and block it.  As of right now I am pretty sure I found my needle size and yarn.  Wish me luck.

That's it for this week.

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment