Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Distracted

So I missed posting last week because I forgot to take pictures and I kinda forgot to take pictures this week too.  I have been distracted lately.  Nothing bad just a combination of nice weather and a busy schedule.

I did splurge and get another manicure on Monday.  My last one chipped way to early for my liking because of all of the dishes and water I was around during the festival.  So I got a sparkly red color.

Shiny!
Anyway, between the nice weather and busy work days, I haven't really gotten much done craft wise, but I did start a hat.

Princess Plume


The yarn is an evolution from Twisted Fiber Arts in 12 Princesses.  I am really pleased with this evolution and this hat has been flying off the needles.  The pattern is Plumeable and is free on Ravelry.  I really liked the sample on the project page and knew I had to make it with my Twisted.
I have started on the decreases and hope to get it finished soon.

That's it for this week.

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment