Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Still Distracted

Geez the summer is slipping away fast and I am still super busy.  I wanted to pop in and say hello and show you some progress I've made so far this summer.

Got another manicure

working on the border

So this is an older picture but I wanted to show you all how the border is working up.  I actually cast off this side and am working on the other side.  I really think I chose well with the camel.  I work on this thing in fits and spurts but I am making progress.  It's great TV knitting because it's mindless while keeping my hands busy.

Willow Square Blanket

Willow Squares!
I have gotten a few more squares done and I love the combination of colors.  I did however make a decision to rip out the single crochet row and add a double crochet row. I have a bit of rework to do but I think the end result will be a nicer, fuller blanket.


It's a sweater!
I am really pleased with the progress on this sweater.  I really think the end result will be better than my original planned stripes.  But it's been to hot to think about a sweater.

That's it for this week.

For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment