So without further ado, let's talk about knitting :)
Hue Shift Afghan
Also, I needed to create a ridge so the pattern would line up. I tried mattress stitch and whip stitch and both caused the squares to be slightly off from one another. Given the optical attractiveness of the pattern, it would have bugged the crap out of me with the squares being slightly off in the center.
I still have some ends to weave in but its mainly along the seams which I can catch as a distraction from the border.
Speaking of the border...
|We have the start to a border|
I have 3 garter ridges done so far. I am aiming for either 15 or 20 ridges and will make that call when I get that far. I do need to switch cable lengths again. I am using a cable that makes the needle set 60" long and its just too long. Need to switch to something a little shorter so the stitches move easier as I knit the rows.
I did crochet two more Willow Square Blanket squares but failed to get a picture this morning before work. I hope that now all of my yarn is freed up from this blanket that I can get more done between border rows.
That's it for this week.
For other WIPs check out Tami's Amis